About this website
Use of Services
None of the content found on www.trainfoodsafety.ca or the online course may be reproduced, republished, reverse engineered, retransmitted, resold, distributed, displayed, sold, transferred, or modified in any form without the express written permission of CHIMA or the applicable Third Parties. You may not sell or resell any part of the Website or access to the Website. You may not use any of the software that is used in the operation or provision of the Website except while you are using the Website in accordance with this Agreement.
Registrants have 5 business days from the date of purchase to request a refund. To request a refund, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your First Name, Last Name, and reason for your request.
A refund will not be given if:
- The registrant / candidate has logged into the course
- The registrant / candidate does not meet the Course Eligibility requirements set out above
- The registrant / candidate had requested a refund after 5 business days from the date of purchase
- The registrant / candidate failed the online exam
- The registrant / candidate is requesting a refund due to their computer, speaker or camera not working properly
- The registrant / candidate did not comply with the test-taking procedures laid out by our 3rd party proctoring service
Course and Online Content
Login Names and Passwords
Feedback and Reviews
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall Train Food Safety or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, work stoppage, accuracy of results, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from Your use of the online course, website, or learning management system.